Hugo Boss Volane Grey Dial Black Silicone Strap Watch for Men - 1513953
The Hugo Boss brand was founded by Hugo Ferdinand Boss when he established his first workshop in 1924. Since then, the brand has grown exponentially, becoming an internationally famed luxury fashion house. The BOSS brand developed in 1970 with the aim to create high-quality, innovative, and sustainable products. The brand’s portfolio contains a multitude of classic, casual, and business looks. BOSS received license to begin designing and creating watches in 1996 and has produced precise and reliable timepieces since. The brand offers a wide range of designs, styles, and finishes to ensure there is a perfect BOSS model for every collector.
Core Features of a BOSS Watch:
- Every BOSS Watch features mineral glass to protect the dial.
- Each of the models is water-resistant up to at least 30 metres (3 bar).
- BOSS watches are all powered by precise and reliable quartz movements.
- The brand creates watches for both ladies and men in a wide range of styles, ensuring there is a perfect BOSS watch for every collector.
Model Specifications 1513953:
- This model features a black dial with baton indices, three sub dials and a date aperture between 4 and 5 o’clock.
- The dial exhibits silver hour and minute hands with a grey second hand.
- A stainless steel case frames the dial. The case measures 44mm in diameter and 11.4mm in depth.
- The watch is finished with a black rubber strap.
- This model is water resistant up to 50 metres (5 bar).
|DIAL WINDOW MATERIAL TYPE