Refined and elegant, the Navitimer Automatic 41 combines the historic appeal of a true icon with the sophistication of a contemporary timepiece. Available in a variety of materials including stainless steel and 18k red gold, the 41 mm case features a beaded bezel and a range of elegant dial colors. Offered either with a matching bracelet or alligator strap that fits both a stainless-steel pin or folding buckle, the Navitimer Automatic 41 is powered by the Breitling Caliber 17, a COSC-certified chronometer.
- Polished stainless steel case
- Black dial with a fine sunray finish.
- Black dial flange with Tachymeter scale.
- Applied index hour markers.
- Fine printed minutes/seconds track.
- Polished hands, the hour & minutes hands with luminous fill.
- Date window located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Breitling COSC Certified caliber 17, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.