This TAG Heuer Aquaracer is ready to dive and surf around the world, thanks to its extreme technical construction and GMT Calibre. With a fresh and sporty style, it’s sure to be an essential ally wherever life takes you.
- Brushed & polished stainless steel case.
- Blue & white ceramic bezel ring with 24 hour indications.
- Blue dial with a horizontal linear pattern.
- Polished hands with luminous fill.
- Applied polished index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Fine printed minute.seconds track.
- Date window with magnifier at 6 o'clock.
- GMT/Dual Time Zone:
- Yellow central arrow head hand. This hand makes a single rotation every 24 hours & points to the desired GMT timezone on the bezel.
- Tag Heuer caliber 7, beats at 28,800 vph & has an approximate power reserve of 46 hours.
The timepiece comes with a yellow GMT hand that completes one full rotation a day, following the 24-hour scale visible on the bi-directional GMT bezel, thus allowing you to read a second time zone on your wrist. The bezel comes in two colors to determine day from night: half in a deep midnight blue to match the dial and represent the night-time hours of 6 in the evening till 6 in the morning; and half in brilliant white to represent the daytime hours of 6 in the morning till 6 in the evening.