Integrating the Solargraph technology, a solar-powered movement, this 40mm TAG Heuer Aquaracer Professional 200 presents a light, tapered design with heavy-duty titanium grade 2 to ensure maximal robustness and versatility in extreme conditions. The perfect companion for all sports and nature lovers.
- Sand-blasted grade 2 titanium case & bracelet.
- Uni-direction turning bezel with 5 minutes scale.
- Black tinted semi-translucent dial with vertical lines & a fine sunray finish. The solar panel is mounted under the dial.
- Polished darkened hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Aqua blue luminous central seconds hands.
- Applied polished darkened index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Fine printed minute track on the dial flange.
- Date window at 3 o'clock.
- TAG Heuer caliber TH50-00 solar powered movement. Swiss-made by La Joux-Perret using the famed Citizen Eco-Drive technology.
The subtle polar blue color touches - an iconic evocation of the northern lights which illuminates the nights in the Arctic Circle - on the sunray brushed black dial bring out the watch’s pressure-proof full sandblasted titanium grade 2 build.