Bold, extremely robust and shock resistant, the Avenger Automatic GMT 45 features an additional red hand indicating a second time zone. As a true Breitling Avenger, it can be used wearing gloves and offers unrivalled safety and reliability to any airborne adventurer. The Avenger Automatic GMT 45 features a sturdy 45mm stainless-steel case, blue dial and a choice of a stainless-steel bracelet, or a blue military leather strap that fits either a stainless-steel pin buckle or folding clasp. Thanks to its rugged bezel and its special grip-pattern on the crown, the Avenger Automatic GMT 45 can be easily operated wearing gloves.
- Brushed/satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished edges.
- Brushed/satin finished bezel with engraved Arabic numerals and indexes.
- Steel screw-down crown with non-slip grip.
- Applied luminous filled index hour markers.
- Printed minute track.
- Hour & minute hands with luminous fill, Red tipped central seconds hand
- Second time zone inidactor with red tipped arrow with luminescent fill.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Breitling COSC Certified Calibre 32 automatic movement which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels, and has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
- Offering unmatched performance
- 45mm stainless steel case paired with a co-ordinating stainless steel bracelet
- Blue dial with polished silver-tone hands and red detail
- Powered by the Breitling 32 calibre movement
- Water resistant up to 30 bar (300 metres) and equipped with 42 hours of power reserve
Ensuring unrivalled safety and reliability for any airborne adventurer, the Avenger Automatic 45 collection can be easily operated while wearing gloves due to their rugged nature and unique grip pattern finish.