Bold, extremely robust and shock resistant, the Avenger Automatic 45 Seawolf is a pilots’ watch prepared for adventures well below the ocean’s surface (up to 300 bars - 3.000m). As a true Breitling Avenger, it can be used wearing gloves and offers unrivalled safety and reliability to any airborne adventurer. The Avenger Automatic 45 Seawolf features a sturdy 45mm stainless-steel case, striking yellow dial and a choice of a stainless-steel bracelet, or black military leather strap that fits either a stainless-steel pin buckle or folding clasp. With an impressive water resistance, the Seawolf is at ease up in the air and deep down the oceans. Thanks to its rugged bezel and its special grip-pattern on the crown, the Avenger Automatic 45 Seawolf can be easily operated wearing gloves.
Breitling Avenger Automatic 45 Seawolf 45 mm watch. Model reference: A17319101I1X1. Stainless steel case. Yellow gold case. Automatic movement. Black fabric strap with white stitching. Stainless steel pin buckle. Swiss made. The watch comes in the original packaging, with a set of documents and 2 years warranty.
- Brushed/satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished edges.
- Brushed/satin finished bezel with engraved Arabic numerals and indexes.
- Steel screw-down crown with non-slip grip.
- Applied luminous filled index hour markers.
- Printed minute track.
- Hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Seconds hand is red tipped with luminescent fill.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Breitling COSC Certified Calibre 17 automatic movement which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels, and has an approximate power reserve of 38 hours.